Check out our out-of-state real estate investing course Remote Rental Riches – which teaches you step-by-step how to acquire your first rental property!
In this episode I talk about why I prefer out-of-state real estate investing and why you should invest out-of-state! It really depends if you’re in an expensive or more affordable market (that allows for cash flowing properties). Let me know what you think in the comments below!
– Get my FREE Guide on 21 Ways to Make Extra Money :
– Join The ETSY ENTREPRENEUR Course for an Extra $1,000/month in Passive Income:
– Join The BLOG LAUNCH PROFIT Course for an Extra $1,000/month blogging: t
Find me at @SharonTseung on Instagram/Twitter:
– Instagram: g
– Facebook: /
– Twitter: g
– Podcast: />- Join the Passive Income Entrepreneurs Group: – Network, collaborate, and talk shop. Surround yourself with like-minded people to get the support you need, and receive helpful tips from me!
My ENTIRE List of Camera and Recording Equipment: />
For Building Your Business:
– Hostgator for your blog (code DNQ60 for 60% off)- b
– Teachable for your courses – 3
– ConvertKit for email marketing – 9
– Public – Invest in Stocks (Get a FREE stock up to $50 through my link!): t
– Coinbase – Invest in Crypto (Get $10 worth of free Bitcoin through my link): />- Webull – Get 2 FREE stocks signing up – n
– Fundrise – Invest in Real Estate with just $500 – 6
Disclaimer: Some of these links above are affiliate links which means I may make a commission if you use the links at no extra cost to you. This will help support my channel! Sharon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.
While all attempts are made to present correct information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated. Sharon Tseung is not a financial advisor and does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This video, and the ideas presented in it, are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as financial advice. Please consult with a certified professional before making any financial decisions.